Responsible - who is the data controller?
Identity: Diamant Jewelry
Registered address: Av/ Los Soportales 6. San Vicente de la Barquera. Cantabria.
Contact: Tomás Díaz Gutiérrez
Domain name: joyeriadiamant.com
Purposes - for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 General for Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Send periodic communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Joyeria Diamant, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- The implementation of legal obligations, as well as the verification of the fulfilment of contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, provided that they are required to do so in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories - What data do we process?
Derived from the above mentioned purposes, in Joyeria Diamant we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In case the user provides data of third parties, he declares to have the consent of these and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Joyeria Diamant of any responsibility in this regard.
- Nevertheless, Joyeria Diamant will be able to carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the measures of due diligence that correspond, according to the norm of protection of data.
Legitimacy - what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the person concerned, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his or her data, which he or she may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid manner and obstruction of processes that he or she wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with legal obligations applicable to Joyeria Diamant
Data Retention Term - How long will we keep your data?
Joyeria Diamant will keep users' personal data only for as long as is necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to Joyeria Diamant, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is necessary by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
Joyeria Diamant, has signed the corresponding contracts with each of the suppliers who provide services to Joyeria Diamant, in order to ensure that these suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of existing legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when this is established by the regulations in force.
Information Security - What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and Diamond Jewelry's servers
- Encryption of the information on Joyeria Diamant's own servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases where Joyeria Diamant has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Joyeria Diamant's commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Joyeria Diamant is processing personal data concerning you.
Also, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is
no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request a limitation on the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Joyeria Diamant will stop treating the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact email@example.com
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.